* Please note: * Google has removed the "Follow" button from all blogs, please enter you e-mail address in the given space below (to the right) to subscribe and be notified of updates to this blog. Alternatively, if you have a Google+ account, you can "follow" me under the Google+ Followers block.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Hello and welcome!

So, I have decided to give this blog-thing another go... I started one way back in 2011, but never really got around to posting much, I think mainly because I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with it...

Two years later, and I have in the mean time started a Facebook page for Cakesbylili, on which I pretty much exclusively post photos of cakes that I have made. I think I have a much better idea of where I want to go with this cake-decorating-thing,  and so I have thought about starting up this blog as a more general and open medium for sharing tutorials, tips, recipes, information on other cake artists and just much more general information about cake decorating and all its pains and pleasures.

There are also some other plans in the pipeline for another blog that would deal more with event planning and everything that goes with it! Hopefully I will have an update on that soon!

So, welcome to my blog, and please feel free to let me know more about what you would like to see on here - tutorials, features on cake artist, any cake artists that you would like to see guest posts from... or just let me know who you are and what your role is in the cake-universe!


xxx
lili

No comments:

Post a Comment