* Please note: * Google has removed the "Follow" button from all blogs, please enter you e-mail address in the given space below (to the right) to subscribe and be notified of updates to this blog. Alternatively, if you have a Google+ account, you can "follow" me under the Google+ Followers block.

Friday 26 July 2013

Change makes the world go around....

So, I know I just started this new blog, but the last week has brought me many new ideas about what I would like to do and accomplish with this page, and due to some of the limitations of the free hosting on Blogger (where this blog is currently hosted), I will soon be moving it over to a new page, which will provide me with more control and autonomy over the layout, design, etc.

Update on the new site to follow soon, and sorry for all the technical jargon for those of you who have no interest in knowing how things get out onto the web. ;-)

I can also share with you that I will be featuring a great new South Africa cake decorating book on the blog soon!

xxx
lili

No comments:

Post a Comment